Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Problem with Museum Display

Started by LinHK [2178943] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
LinHK [2178943]

Recently I am often unable to see the details of  my plushie holdings underneath the Museum tab - the space is just blank.  Is there something I am doing wrong or is there an issue?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You can search on Google how to open Private/Incognito window for your browser if you want the exact steps. Each browser usually has an option to open in Incognito/Private window when you try opening a new tab/window.

 

LinHK [2178943]

FYI, along the way I logged out of my Torn account and logged back in and voila, it is displaying properly again.  My apologies as I should have tried this first.  Thank you for your assistance.