Unsure if this is where I should be posting this but I need a guide or just some guidance in what I need to do to be back completely. I took a break and before that I had potential but now I feel like an absolutely nub. Any tips or help is appreciated.
Returning player
Started by Trzn [2804331] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
My guidence is:
dont shit post.
The tutorials and guide forum has plenty of resources, this also would probably be more fit in the QnA forums.
read up on baldrs for a refresher.
dont worry about RW gear until your resettled into the game if you dont already have any
I remember that much lol
Thanks, I completely forgot about Baldr. Appreciate it man.
Welcome back to Torn :D
You should focus on your income first.
-Max your bank and then some stocks for passive income.
-Join a good faction to earn money from RW.
-get into a PI and Flower/ Plushie run.
-If you have nice work stats, join a PSF, Logistics or Mining company for high salary.