Best. Game. Ever.
Trying to beat this before The Beast comes out.
Throne and liberty is decent.
Im also running through the dead space trilogy as well.
Waiting in the Division Resurgence to release now.
Started by IsolitudeI [3441108] on in Gaming.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Best. Game. Ever.
Trying to beat this before The Beast comes out.
Throne and liberty is decent.
Im also running through the dead space trilogy as well.
Waiting in the Division Resurgence to release now.
Did you play the first Dying Light? I heard so many people say the 2nd was a huge downgrade compared to the first. Map movement, enemies, level design etc weren't near as good from what people said. It's a reason I never got to the 2nd one.
I loved the first one, although I never played the following. 2 isn't too bad. Just a long time to level yourself up before the fighting gets good. I'm enjoying it so far. 1 was far better tho.
I wouldn't go so far as to say it's worse. It just didn't live live up to it's own hype at the time.You won't be amazed by it but it's definitely not a game that you would regret playing.
I may have to give that a shot then. Find it on sale for cheap