Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] FastRevive

Started by Upsilon [3212478] on in Tools & Userscripts.

25 replies · 1.12k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
26
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Upsilon [3212478]

Introducing FastRevive
Revives in a matter of seconds!

Hello everyone,

I’m excited to introduce FastRevive, a script that makes your reviver life easier!

What is FastRevive?

FastRevive is here to help you revive quickly!

This permits you to not think about the chances of revives by clicking again on the same button.

If you are up to, you can even set a threshold to not revives people under x chances by clicking "Set FastRevive Treshold" in hospital.
A threshold at 80, I won't revive a 75% chance but I will try to revive a 81% chance.
A threshold at 0, I will try revive everybody even 1% chance.

FastRevive in action:

[image: i.ibb.co]

[image: i.ibb.co]

How to set a threshold:

[image: i.ibb.co]

Once clicked, you will have a prompt. You need to enter a number between 1 and 100.

 

 

Select if you want to revive Early discharge :

[image: i.ibb.co]

If "Early discharge: true" (default mode), you will be able to revive people who have Early discharge.
You can click on "Early discharge" to change the mode.

 

Works on:

  • PDA (only IPHONE, no android)
  • Desktop

Security:

  • FastRevive doesn’t do API Calls, it just click button fast so nothing to be scared of here.
  • For the threshold value, FastRevive use your browser storage to store the value.

Download Link and Instructions:

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/554097-torn-fastrevive


I’m looking forward to your feedback and suggestions to improve FastRevive. Feel free to share your experiences and ask any questions.

Thank you for your time and enjoy!



If you find FastRevive helpful and would like to support further development, any contributions would be greatly appreciated. If you have an idea for a useful script don’t hesitate to send me a message.

fuck [2669774]

should allow user to add a revive threshold. if the % is above it, skip the confirmation, otherwise show the confirmation.

 

could also expand to profiles intead of only limiting it to the hospital page.

Dixie_Normis [3293754]

This is AMAZING, I wish I would have had it when I was trying to get my revive skill level up! It would have saved me so much time. Thanks for sharing! 

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee

Based on the description, this sounds very illegal. Interesting to see what IBFs response will be. There's a reason why there is no longer a quick revive in TornTools.

Upsilon [3212478]

Hello everyone!

I have chatted with IceBlueFire and have changed my script to make it compliant with the Torn Rules. It's less impressive, I agree. But it's still faster than calculating the chances and thinking about it.


1st click = Show percentage.
2nd click = Click on yes depending on what you set as your threshold value.


So 1 click = 1 action, as the Torn Rules describe it.

The script isn't working on the profile page anymore because the button disappears once you are prompted with the revive chances.
Sorry for the little mess, but now it should be alright.


Have a nice day!
Hope you enjoy :)

CallMyDaddy [3192154]

Can you go over the threshold, does 0 means I have no chance in reviving said person and 100 is almost always a revive success? Thanks

Upsilon [3212478]

Maybe I haven't been clear, the threshold mean that the script won't revive a person if the chance of revive is below the value that you input as a threshold.

If I set it at 80, I won't revive a 75% chance but I will try to revive a 81% chance.
If I set it at 0, I will try revive everybody even 1% chance.

Upsilon [3212478]

Originally the script was made 1 click for everything, I changed it to be able to match Torn Rules and I deleted some features including everything on profile page because I wasn't seeing how I can achieve it seeminglessly which is what I want in every single script that I make :)

I checked your version quickly and it looks nice, haven't thought of just moving the buttons since mine was originally just calling other buttons in the action of another one.

I'm glad you put that up, it looks nice!

Have a nice day :)

Upsilon [3212478]

I think you have the previous version of the script because the download url doesn't look like the one in this version. Maybe I might be wrong but if it's the first version of the script I might not be able to handle it since I deleted the post on GreaseMonkey for the reason that the script has been declared illegal by IceBlueFire.

If you have the previous version of the script (there has been 2 downloads so maybe you're one of them), I recommend you to delete it and to download the new version of it. You might have some issues one day if it's the previous one, I'm sorry :/

If it isn't the previous one / You downloaded the new one and you still have a problem, don't hesitate to PM me and I will check it to make sure everything's okay. I use it on PDA everyday and never had a problem of this kind so I'm quite surprised.

Have a nice day :)

Johanmans10 [2158905]

Hey, it's a great script and I'll definitely continue using it.

I was thinking though, would it be possible to add a filter for ED the same way you're filtering success percentage? Thanks :D

Upsilon [3212478]

FastRevive 3.2 Update: Early Discharge

Hello everyone,

What's New in This Version?

Now you can select if the script should revive Early Discharge people are not.
It's quite easy, you can just click on "Early discharge" to change the mode.

If "Early discharge = true" (mode by default), you will be able to revive peoples with Early Discharge.
If it's equal to false, you won't be able to revive people with Early Discharge.



I hope this update enhances your gaming experience. I look forward to your feedback and suggestions to continue improving FastRevive.


 

Thank you for your support, and enjoy!