Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Fast Profile Revives

Started by fourzees [3002874] on in Tools & Userscripts.

4 replies · 1.12k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
71
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Dobre [3944280] ×2 Upsilon [3212478] ×1

fourzees [3002874]

After seeing Upsilon [3212478]'s fast hospital revive script, I was inspired to make one for profile pages. This one takes a user inputted revive chance threshold (default is 50%), and if the revive chance is above or equal to the threshold, it moves the "Yes" button to where the revive button was, while making it much larger & easier to click. If the revive chance is below the threshold, nothing happens (any clicks that happen end up in empty space).

 

This allows the reviver to spam click the revive button's location and not have to read the success chance.

 

From what I've read from IBF, this should be perfectly legal since there are still two clicks required to revive a person.

 

This was made using chatGPT and one semester of a programming class, I didn't notice any errors while testing, but please mail me if you do encounter something.

 

I did some quick testing on tornPDA, and it seems to work fine there as well.

 

No api calls are made by this script, it stores the threshold variable in local storage so that it doesn't need to be entered every time.

 

Use only one version of the script.

 

 

Click for script (Torn PDA compatible)

 

Click for alternate script (With the ability to press "R" to revive)

 


Script in action, showing what happens when revive chance is below the threshold, then what happens when the chance is above the threshold:

[image: i.gyazo.com]


Update 6/2/2025:

 

I created a separate version of the script that allows the user to spam "R" to attempt a revive. Based on my knowledge of scripting rules, it should be legal since there is still only one action per keypress. 

 

1st keypress - hits the revive button
2nd keypress - attempts a revive (if revive chance is above the threshold you set, otherwise nothing happens)
3rd keypress - dismisses the "okay" button after a success or fail

After the 3rd keypress, nothing happens, unless it was a failed revive, then a 4th keypress will restart the process.

 

I did some testing and it seems to work as intended, but I am also not a professional coder, so let me know if something doesn't seem to be working correctly. I did not test this in tornPDA, which is why I made it a separate version of the script, I don't want any of the pressing "R" stuff to interfere with tornPDA (not sure why it would, but I figure better safe than sorry).

 

Update 28/4/2025:

v1.1.1 of the "Press R" version now blocks revive attempts if user is typing in chat. Thank you Dobre [3944280] for the fix!

 

 

Mentions: Dobre [3944280] · Upsilon [3212478] · [Script] FastRevive