Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1.2bil raffle

Started by Jacobdouglas [3483249] on in Fun & Games.

38 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Jacobdouglas [3483249]

im quiting torn 1.2bil raffle 

1mil per ticket

Tomorrow i will be hosting another raffle giving away all the money earned from this one for free

check my networth for proof

good luck

07:15:48 - 06/01/25 impmaster sent $1,000,000 to you with the message: 1.2 bil raffle ticket

04:23:28 - 06/01/25 You were sent $50,000,000 from TarnishedRep.

05:32:34 - 06/01/25 You were sent $15,000,000 from TarnishedRep.

08:28:32 - 06/01/25 You were sent $1,000,000 from TheButcher with the message: Raffle

21:04:38 - 06/01/25 You were sent $2,000,000 from TheButcher with the message: Entrys

Malgarth [2308239]

Honestly, I’m willing to be the third party that makes this farewell thing legitimate.

Send the money to me and I’ll hold it till the giveaway comes to a conclusion.

 

For this I will give my word, for ruining my reputation for a measly 1.2b would be ridiculous.

Otherwise this thing reeks of a low-tier scam.

Jacobdouglas [3483249]

Yep I am I’m just waiting for some other people who said they would buy the tickets to buy em also I don’t give a f**k about the secound raffle any tickets bought in this one will also go to whoever wins