I've seen this on Torn, when I'm traveling I can see the weapon mod menu but it doesn't work, I'm wondering if this is a function or just a bug, Idk, hopefully, this can help get it fixed.
https://imgur.com/a/GsMSnjl
Started by MushMush [2801654] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I've seen this on Torn, when I'm traveling I can see the weapon mod menu but it doesn't work, I'm wondering if this is a function or just a bug, Idk, hopefully, this can help get it fixed.
https://imgur.com/a/GsMSnjl
This option should not be available while traveling as the page is inaccessible. I will ask Roman to check this.
Thanks!
question, i saw that torn, like in an article, paid out over 46k to people for finding bugs and stuff. i was wondering kinda how that worked?
Not for minor game related issues. The bounties are for more serious stuff, you can read in the announcement.
Mentions: Bug bounty program
It's fixed, thanks!
Yipee
Glad I could help!