Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

500 awards

Started by Dai [2596583] on in Achievements.

5 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Dai [2596583]

I know people have done it quicker but hey? I got it! Crimes 2.0 meant I didn't have to do as many of the really expensive ones to get here (tho I'll do them eventually most likely).

 

And...for those who I'm sure will ask lol...it took 1627 days.

Brockman5000 [1461425]

I'm not looking forward to giving the church a billion dollars... but those sweet sweet merits...

 

Congrats on getting 500, I can't wait til I get there! (So close and yet, so far away lol)