Hello, I'm pretty new to the game. I've been wondering, what would be a good set for me to get early on? I'm currently using some leather armor, safety boots, WWII helmet, and a bulletproof vest. I wanna know what would be the most optimal set to use early on. I'm kinda poor so nothing too expensive please. Thanks in advance!
Best Armor Set?
Started by Mpgodjr_ [3563702] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shooby [2510470]
· 7 likes ·
Yeah, a full set is like roughly 15mil. Pretty easy to achieve that just by selling some losses, doing one ranked war or flying. Another viable option is to join a better faction that has a stocked armory that loans …
combat armor ideally until you can afford one of the RW armor sets that has additional bonuses.
That's considered early on? Wow. Alright, thanks!
Yeah, a full set is like roughly 15mil. Pretty easy to achieve that just by selling some losses, doing one ranked war or flying.
Another viable option is to join a better faction that has a stocked armory that loans out weapons and armor. If your faction isn't helping you, it's holding you back. There's plenty of other better factions out there that have better perks, better pay and better gear.
I see. Alright. Thanks! I'll focus on getting to lvl 15 to fly then. Thanks again!
Shooby is right. A good faction loans a full set of combat armor and other items. Newbies should be saving money toward their first private island rental and a large suitcase as they gym and level up.