Well, I guess I really did stick to my name :)
20:04:57 - 20/01/25 You rolled up a joint and smoked some cannabis. A feeling of agitation rushed over you followed by paranoia. Your heart began to race, you became confused and did not know where you were. Your blood pressure lowered and you fell to the ground. You overdosed.
Didn't think I was going to get it this early at only the account age of 32, feels like I won the lottery
Spaced Out
Started by Princefisherr [3529870] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 53
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Congrats. I've been trying for a long time
Nice ....happy for you....really....
Congratulations!! That’s awesome!!
I hate you. Really. Right down to every adenine-thymine and cytosine-guanine base pair that makes you, you…
May a witch turn you into a bullfrog so you croak.
I hope the bus comes from the wrong direction.
Why don’t you go outside and stub your toe on a landmine?
Have a nice day. (And, btw, and very begrudgingly, congratulations!!)
I dunno, mate. it's feels much better to get a hazmat on my map than to get that merit
Congrats. I just got mine this week at over 560 taken
Congrats! Happened early on for me as well, luckily as I see it can take people years to get that merit!
Congrats.... very jealous
One of the fastest Cannabis ODs in terms of account age? Not bad, congrats :)
has anyone taken more cannabis than me?
Cannabis taken: 6,617
Still chasing spaced out merit D:
I've got a feeling someone may have gotten it faster than me, but I'm likely in the top 50 for fastest cannabis OD
I think one dude actually got the spaced out merit on his first try.
Found the article which talks about it: Article link
Yeah, I've heard about that one, but it was their first drug in 4 years of playing Torn. Though the question Santiins brought up was for account age, not the amounts tried until the funny OD
Congrats
I hate you :D
I had to take over 9000 to overdose. Best of luck!
Very awesome. My very first overdose was on cannabis, 48th one. Was not expecting it but definitely rocking the honor bar.
I wish