Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

when the next crimes will come out [poll]

Started by ali997 [2370525] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 331 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Callaghan [1316121]

Only Pavel and Wouter declared for Crimes 2.0 in the most recent patch, so it sure seems on the back burner. Joe and Ash declared it to but they don't count because sugarvalves does outcome writing and chedburn "supervises".

SexxySweety [671797]

This gives us time to work on the current skills we have now. If you have all skills @100 work on the nerve used after skill 100 page on torn reports. getting stronger before adding another skill is a good thing.

,

ali997,53,179< This is your crimes total, If you want help dm me

 

sugarvalves [1963573] Committee Committee

Definitely not on the back burner. I'd say front left burner with gravy on the back. Ched and I finalised an important aspect of the crime yesterday, and while our attentions are divided between this and OCs we're both still putting a huge amount of time into it. I can't predict when 13 will be released but there's a lot of work being done as we speak.

MrRightSA [2652679]

If the next crime isn't a huge nerve sink, can you consider making the one after a nerve sink? Sitting for months on 100's isn't fun, just feels like dead nerve right now.

Hemicopter [2780600]

vouch, wouter and pavel are front and backend, which means that the design phase is finished(ish)

 

So don't worry, yurt will see the crime (and the leaks) soonTM

JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

I think it's a bit weird to think you're done or have maxed a crime when you hit 100 cs, to me it seems more like an almost free merit, and then the grind starts.

Aezur [1950769]

New crime: Arms Trading

 

Spend nerve and consume grey weapons to get $$$.

 

Let's clear all those shit unused weapons from the database. Make it a huge nerve spam for people that have already lvl 100 in all the crimes. Make it an illicit service cos it is, and then we can spam them merits.

 

Should only take a week to build and test. It's basically just Forgery again.

Beerson [1576144]

Number don't go up, zoomer sad.

 

You can work on medals when you finish CS farming if you're not interested in doing crimes for the outcomes (shoplifting) or going past 100 CS for OCs (unconfirmed afaik)

 

But "please make others miserable cause I'm a little bored", yeah go f**k right off.

MrRightSA [2652679]

The only crime I can do to work on merits is Disposal, which I am doing but rate limited by number of disposals per day.

 

I think you need to take a deep breath there buddy if it makes you miserable. It's a request to release a crime that's going to be released at some point, just so I can work on something sub-100.