Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission points 500

Started by Luxxxan [3441811] on in General Discussion.

3 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
DHew [2080190]

Depending on how many you have now, a purple? easter egg would increase your balance by 25%, if you have one

 

Edit: just checked your age - you won’t have a purple easter egg. Nothing you can do I’m afraid

Luxxxan [3441811]

I thought pub employees could purchase but since they’re not transferable. I just done f**ked up. 

respect thanks for the quick reply