I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Hello, I have reffered
LeFBI [3551191]
And I cannot see his name in my refferal page. I checked after he told me he reached level 10 and I got nothing.
Mentions: LeFBI [3551191]
Started by DanteMFN [2393235] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
LeFBI [3551191] ×1
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Hello, I have reffered
And I cannot see his name in my refferal page. I checked after he told me he reached level 10 and I got nothing.
Mentions: LeFBI [3551191]
I can confirm the issue
I have added the referral, since the request was filed after the referral had already reached Level 10, the rewards for level 10 are lost. You will start gaining benefits when they reach Level 20.
I have also found your referrer to be using Multiple accounts, I have deleted the other accounts.