Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nintendo switch 2

Started by Bubble77 [3182038] on in Gaming.

10 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Brockman5000 [1461425]

Am I excited? Sure, I am a gamer and have been since I could understand video games and how to play them. Do I want to give Nintendo more of my money? Not really no, but I also said that about Jeff bezos and yet I order stuff from Amazon on the occasion. 

 

The only things that will keep me from possibly getting one is 2 things... Price and availability. I got a PS5 and that is literally the most expensive gaming console I have spent money on to date. I have a figure in my head that I am willing to go up to, but we will see.

 

And availability... if I have to gear up and mentally prepare myself to suplex that grandma or that dad to get my hands on one, then I'll just wait or pass. again, getting the PS5 was almost like being in the hunger games, but for electronics.

kirb [2176411]

I am impressed with all that they showed and the features, especially with being able to share games virtually (like you would with a physical copy) and playing games with multiplayer locally with only one copy! 

It unfortunately also served as a reminder how expensive gaming has gotten, particularly first party games and consoles. It looks like a good product, Mario Kart and DK look they'll be fantastic, not to mention Silksong and exclusive FromSoftware game ?? But the excitement conflicts with my wallet ): 

Bubble77 [3182038]

pre order here in UK, currently is £450 same price as ps5 new mario world game for switch 2 is  £80 

so very expensive    im hoping they will have sales /deals better priced bundles

i like the look of the new switch just so expesive

Blazeon [2856659]

switch 2 is not available in my country, so the price will be insane, so I'll pass.

also not to mention the "C" button meme is ridiculous.