Closed
Closed
Started by Akrahaze [3503136] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Closed
Closed
Yo igu with 100k lemme throw it in there with yours let’s get some bread
hey sorry but 100k pays 750 a week that's nothing; I'll add minimum investment for future references.
Still looking for investors!
Still looking for investors!
i used to make this kind of post
but i eventually give up
you need to be strong / rich enough to do these
believe me
Still looking for investors! 1.2B opened
So let me get this right, the ‘investor’ who is ultimately taking the risk here is expected to split the interest 50/50 with a total stranger that isn’t putting up any collateral?
You may want to rethink this approach…
I would ask for collateral for the money I am investing.
80/20 favoring investor more like. And that's still super risky with a stranger..
I'm willing to negotiate ratio, risk is real because of lack of trust not on the Invesment, inherently no risk in the bank investment. Investor will be paid weekly or even daily idc making less risky through time. Proof of monthly bank investment can be sent so money is lock up.
I understand but there no point in that. I'll would just sell the collateral and invest it obviously. my bank is not full so wanted to offer the leftover amount. Right now, its halfway I have 900M lock up, 1.1B free.
Are you willing to do that, my profile shows clearly my NW. I'll have a full bank in a couple months if trend continues just wanted to get there faster and help someone make money too, win-win. Anyone willing to invest I'm willing to negotiate whatever.
I'm willing to invest just tell me what needs to happen
B
this is alot more viable :) thanks for updating it