Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cracking Rig

Started by M3L [2920656] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 514 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
24
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

M3L [2920656]

Can anyone beat it? I used 82 nerve before the bottom 4 PSU reached 50 heat

chaoticsoldier [2752977]

I've seen a few configurations over 2.5M MIPS.


All use two heatsink+CPU  panels like OP has. The third is varying combinations, always containing 2x ECPU, 1x CPU, 2x Fan and 10x PSU

M3L [2920656]

Personally, im not going to wait 10-20 minutes between attempts for an extra 1 tile every 3 attempts, I prefer just spamming the crack button and hopping back offline

M3L [2920656]

well, we have a wienerWinner. I tried some builds from a different forum post and none of them worked like they were supposed to. Idk if there was an update to the mechanics or maybe my OC education is bugged. I could have also just been stoned. Anyways, Thanks for the build

IndyCision [2597200]

Heatsinks are OP and do not affect the rest of the rig even if they are at 100%

You only have to worry about the non-heatsink components.

 

(I use the same rig)