Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fair fight indicator script?

Started by Dustin386 [3223179] on in Tools & Userscripts.

3 replies · 481 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Dustin386 [3223179]

Anybody know where I can find the FFI "fair fight indicator" script i used to have it but lost my phone and now I'm trying to find it again. Thanks

Glasnost [1844049]

I don't think it's an either/or situation. Both BSP and FFScouter are great tools (FYI, I run the data backend for FFScouter). BSP is best when you have no data about a target, but FFScouter is good when there is data (which we usually do) as it is based on attack logs and known quantities rather than estimates. Use both though, gives you more visibility and if you know the strengths and weaknesses of both, you'll be in the best position.