Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Strange artifacts on

Started by Fruity [2259700] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Fruity [2259700]

Strange flickering artifacts present in crimes(see green and red dots above forgery header)

Only present when viewed with 100% zoom and below. 

Screen: 2560x1600

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

CrymeLord [2764328] Admin Staff

Having trouble reproducing this.

 

Are you using Windows?

Is this present on all crimes, or just Forgery?

Immediately when you load the page, or after you perform some action? If so, which action?

Fruity [2259700]

I'm using Linux on Chromium.

This is only present on forgery. I had to zoom out to 80%
This happens immediately after load and persists for the duration of the session on the page.

To me its 100% fully reproducible every time I load the page.  

 

Chromium: 

Version 137.0.7151.55 (Official Build) (64-bit)

 

Monitor size: 2560x1440

 

I can't reproduce it on firefox or on mobile