Freight Ten Inn is a hotel with cafeteria in the lobby and the stairs go downwards instead of upwards. The folks that are in the cafeteria are having their dinner. The lighting of the place is different from outside because the establishment's lighting is the normal kind, the kind that glows orange for the classic feels. The cafeteria also has a bar that is attended by the barkeep that works along with the manager whom she uses a pen and a binder to write.
Arthur Jace build up a courage to talk with the barkeep.
"Can you call the manager for me?" asked Arthur to the barkeep.
The barkeep shakes his head and asked, "What would you like to order sir?"
Looking at the prices of booze, a pound is not enough so Arthur declines.
The manager clears her throat and look at Arthur.
She said, "I'm Patricia Molidi. How can I help you?"
Patricia Molidi is a pretty blonde lady with red lipstick and red mascara on her face. She is dressed in red and white clothing befitting for a manager. Her tired eyes look droopy.
Arthur Jace explains his dilemma while Patricia intently listens. Hearing Arthur, Patricia Molidi seems to be disappointed.
"So, why would I?" asked Patricia.
Challenge 5: I have to convince her at all cost.
Rolling for Debate
8, 7, 3, 9, 5, 7
Consequences: Despite being presentable, Patricia isn't fully convinced.
She leans her head closer and pulls Arthur by his neck tie. She angrily said, "Too bad for you, I don't exactly loan a room. The room must be payed in cash."
Arthur begs but Patricia doesn't listen. She said he can stay in the cafeteria but he is prohibited to sleep in Freight Ten Inn. He couldn't believe this kind of cruelty. He needs to find a way to convince Patricia otherwise, so he held her hand as she is about to leave and shouted, "I'll work for it! Can you recommend me a job I can take?!"
Patricia's face goes red not from blushing but anger. She slaps his wrist. "Don't touch a lady." warned Patricia as she wipes her hand with wet tissues.
Arthur looks down. He sits down on the bar stool, confused of what to do. The bartender gives him a glass of water.
"Its in the house good sir."
Arthur looks ashamed but still drink the glass of water. He is grateful for this small kind of gesture.