Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help me help you

Started by VladPutini [3556811] on in Stock Market.

17 replies · 708 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
38
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

VladPutini [3556811]

Listen, in Torn, the stock market can be a volatile beast, but with the right guidance, it can also be incredibly lucrative. I've spent countless hours analyzing market trends, tracking stock fluctuations, and understanding the intricate web of Torn's economy. I've developed strategies that go beyond simple guesswork, focusing on identifying undervalued stocks and capitalizing on market shifts. By entrusting your funds to me, you're not just throwing money at random tickers; you're investing in a calculated approach, backed by experience and a deep understanding of Torn's financial landscape. I can provide you with information that can help you make informed decisions, and help to mitigate the risks that come with the stock market.


Furthermore, I understand the importance of transparency and trust. I'll provide you with regular updates on your portfolio's performance, explaining the rationale behind each investment decision. I'm not here to make a quick buck and disappear; I'm building long-term relationships with my clients, helping them achieve their financial goals within Torn. Whether you're looking to amass wealth for high-end properties, powerful weaponry, or simply to dominate the city's economy, I can help you get there. Let's work together to turn your hard-earned Torn dollars into a thriving financial empire.

LordGrimX [3007595]

"backed by experience and a deep understanding of Torn's financial landscape"

 

 

-- how can someone with just 59 days age get this much confidence?

DaGodKeo1337 [3565231]

First investment for the near future of the whole help you help me with my lack of currency and I think it will work out well for the best of us 

Hopslam [795412]

As an fyi- when you start to get into the very large investment amounts…… Ched has the stock market system controlled for overall profits…. Essentially means that the system knows the overall profit and loss balances across the whole of Torn, and it controls how much profit is allowed on that game wide level.  So…. When investing 10s of billions or especially 100s of billions, be prepared for the stock you just bought to drop in price, because the system simply won’t allow the overall profit game wide to exceed a certain threshold. 

__woodenickle__ [2263400]

i gave him my entire investment portfolio of $5 exactly 23 days ago and guess what?

 

 

last action 23 days ago!  MFŕ took my money and ran off to some exotic destination to whine and dine and squander my fortune!