Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Best crime

Started by Shirohige [1590677] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Shirohige [1590677]

I've already achieve CS 100 on every crime and now I don't know what crime to do

 

Usualy I do disposal for the Merit and then forgery ID badge because I think is good for the money

 

For the money, walhat crime should I do?

nihilisticcat [2112766]

Best money currently consists of pickpocketing cyclists only, abandon dead bodies, and scamming (1m+ emails and being picky with targets), though if you haven't gotten every unique a lot of those outclass those averages