Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

...

Started by GLTRBNYCGL [3449115] on in Company Recruitment.

22 replies · 171 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

GLTRBNYCGL [3449115]


Well this has been educational gentlemen.. nothing that can be said will convince any of you that what you all are certain to be true,,,so I will just say that I appreciate the education from the ones that took the time to actually pm me and explain why everyone was saying what they were. The rest involved. Thank you for the entertainment. I have discussed with staff and explained the situation and I suppose it will be up to their decision of whether or not they believe what is the truth. Good day ✌️

Abetting [2016807]

You have a different player who is like 10 numbers away from your player ID, presumably created at the same time, who is bumping your thread with the exact same words as you. 

 

You donut.

Penetration [2340613]

Took them a week to find each other and marry, which is why I doubt it's his gf.

 

Only 2 trades each, probably cleaning out the items/ dollars she accumulates. 

 

Even if this is a multi, it's not helping his game any though.