Going strong with a noice active strike of 169 days
169 noice
Started by GMGh [2871656] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- DedeSiregar [2430598]
· 9 likes ·
I know how to do 69 But how you do 169? Is it like 3some? - BaggyWrinkles [3145984]
· 9 likes ·
Maybe it's 69 while someone else stands there and watches? - BaggyWrinkles [3145984]
· 3 likes ·
????? Are you trying to brag about having an active streak of a whole 169 days? I guess maybe you could have posted this in accomplishment forums, but definitely not GD Honestly though it doesn't belong in accomplishments either, maybe …
I know how to do 69
But how you do 169? Is it like 3some?
?????
Are you trying to brag about having an active streak of a whole 169 days?
I guess maybe you could have posted this in accomplishment forums, but definitely not GD
Honestly though it doesn't belong in accomplishments either, maybe if you were 169 days old, but even then NO
Best place for this thread is graveyard.
Maybe it's 69 while someone else stands there and watches?
Lol hahaha
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16457954&b=0&a=0
Here's a list of over 2k players and thier activity streaks.
Mentions: 169 noice
Not bragging I stopped playing the game for while and when I came back I didn't break my active strike I just liked the number lol
Exactly lol
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning haha x
Haow es it paussible to reed yer fockin acsent mate
It is a nice number indeed! 169 = 13 x 13
Add a 3500 to it and it's going to be very cool
You haven’t had 1 69 in your life you liar
How long did it take?
Yes, I am being that arsehole...
1some 69
This thread right now:
YouTube video zRNeZbMIb1A
he's 1 sitting on the chair, watching 69.
To me it seems like the 1 is facing away from 69. So it's like it's not even allowed to watch.