Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

10k busts

Started by tengo [520534] on in Achievements.

15 replies · 146 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
51
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
tengo [520534]

09:33:33 - 25/03/25 You were awarded the honor: Don't Drop It

 

Finally got to 10k busts after all these years, though I'm actually just as proud that I did just over 7k busts in a year :D

 

tengo [520534]

Yup! I will be trying to get into the busting HOF, then see how far I can go from there :)

 

As painful as the process has been, I've somehow grown fond of busting over the course of the past year haha 

Scampi [872103]

Go for it! I found the same when I got to 10k and just got the bug for it :)

 

if you’re active and persevere with it HoF is definitely possible!

dunmugmeh [538353]

Yes!

 

One of those great milestones which is very satisfying to achieve!

 

It feels so good getting it done!

 

I have carried on busting after on and off, i like seeing myself rise in hall of fame categories.