Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Eid Mubarak

Started by MahmoudBakiS [2920822] on in Graveyard.

28 replies · 426 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Qara [2787076]

Happy Eid To the Arabic and Islamic Nation.

 

happy New Year.

 

May God bring you goodness, blessings, and prosperity.

 

 

This is the Google Translation.  I hope I got it correct.

 

I politely request that the Staff on this occasion will let it stay and accept this English translation.

 

It would be a shame for this nice sentiment to be graved.

 

Thank you for your consideration 

RapidAssassin [2781031]

Eid Mubarak!

 

The translation is below:

Happy Eid to the Arab and Islamic nation.

Happy New Year!

May God bring you goodness, prosperity, and blessings.

 

EarthFireMonkey [2620167]

Nice sentiment does not warrant breaking the rules.

 

Otherwise, we could all nicely and politely create a lovely set of sentimental multis...

 

Happy Eid.

 

SidhuMooseWala [2959112]

Controversial? How so? 

 

As a Sikh, I always have lots of love for my Muslim mates. All the best to my Muslim brothers & sisters! Life is too short to be fighting/arguing over beliefs.

 

As Kanye once said

 

What's a mob to a king? 

What's a king to a God? 

What's a God to a non believer? 

Who don't believe in anything

 

Love, peace, respect. 

Qara [2787076]

It appears that the only thing I am guilty of is not being aware a similar thread had gone up before this one.

 

Other then that.  

 

Happy New Year

Unauthorised [2583931]

Come on, given the current climate and the “anti islam” crap being spouted lately around the world, this was always going to attract some negative attention, also on that note i wasn’t speaking for myself :)

 

Eid mubarak !!

SanctCore [2133367]

I am at home here, this is my country and I am free to an opinion. This whole thread doesn't belong to general anyway.