Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete This

Started by Big-Chungus [2164136] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Ken_Doll [2288416]

wrong section of the forums homie, post in Company Recruitment https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=24&b=0&a=0

Ken_Doll [2288416]

LOL you thanked me but also disliked my comment, a bit of a mixed message but okay, I guess I'll take a hit to my karma for trying to be helpful

Big-Chungus [2164136]

Sorry for that i didnt notice i clicked it. Truly sorry! I liked your other comment to hopefully help out a bit. I dont play this game on mobile but ive been out of power for the past 3 days and have had to switch to this.