Grave
About this thread
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 56
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- FattyLumpkin [2702848]
· 9 likes ·
Aww shucks! I will! <3 I will be your girl! - Ben_Hagen [2966467]
· 6 likes ·
The snow angel: Or is it for Dauntless, who came out of fed (for obscenity) exactly today? Update, I found the real snow angel: - RNG [2541628]
· 1 likes ·
I am speechless . . . but I admire the balls of steel indeed. True declaration of love.
Mentioned in this thread
Dauntless [1570125] ×1
I am speechless . . . but I admire the balls of steel indeed. True declaration of love.
Is that a thumbs up?
Aww shucks! I will! <3 I will be your girl!
Assholes
This is worth AT LEAST two feet pics when she sees it! GL Romeo
Thanks
Rare not AI written work
Very nice
Please help me get this to the ticker?? I need her to know
We’ve known each other long enough, love you bro
The snow angel:
Or is it for Dauntless, who came out of fed (for obscenity) exactly today?
Update, I found the real snow angel:
Mentions: Dauntless [1570125]
bro she is probably a dude lol
Also what did u do? Grand romantic gesture are usually reserved to make amend when you f**k up real bad.
You could have sent this directly to her but I assume it is complicated. Good luck.
Does that sound like who I am writing about??
Yep. I never mentioned her name, just how wonderful she is to me
Yeah, what if he's about to get fedded because he's circumventing a block? That would be a fun twist.
Sir, this is where you are wrong and I am reserved on how I feel about your partner.
I believe that every day might be your last and you should let them know.
even if you did nothing wrong, just tell them you love them
Hopefully this isn’t just a way of getting around being blocked…
We getting laid with this one!!