Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PI

Started by Tyl3rJay [3542945] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 299 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

Tyl3rJay [3542945]

Just hit level 15 and I’m taking the PI route obviously. How long would you say it will take to be able to rent a PI with an airstrip? Don’t really have anything but started to travel and get the plushies for a decent return just seems like it will take longer than expected. 

Lady_White [2676391]

Ideally you were meant to have the money to rent for a PI before you hit 15 but I can see decent ones for 3.5m.

Also for future reference, a post like this should go in the Q&A section

Tyl3rJay [3542945]

I did have the money ngl but I put it in bank like an idiot literally 5 mins before hitting level 15 haha also yeah I shoulda put it there sorry

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Well I hate to be the one to say it but you're going to have a really really rough time affording it in that faction that you're in. You'll probably need to find a new one to join that has +10 to travel items, then you need the rental, then you need a large suitcase, and you need to save enough to get another rental and keep rolling rentals. That initial period without +10 travel items from faction specials will be extremely difficult. 

Tyl3rJay [3542945]

Yeah I read thru a hella lot of forums while I’ve been traveling and ngl using the calculator and stuff to try work out best return for time n stuff but yeah deffo need that +10

TheFelan [945786] Moderator Official

Moved to Q&A

 

You can check here for people looking to share property upkeep to reduce your costs.

 

You can check here for PI currently available for rent so you have an idea of the cost. 

 

Lastly here is an in-depth guide to best practices to make money flying. 

 

But in short, a PI with an airstrip will pay for itself pretty quickly with constant flying! 

Mentions: Advanced Flying & Restocks Guide[updated-29/11/24]