Literally unplayable
Started by DrLivesey [2818604] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 84
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 8 likes ·
Knowing what is out there on the Internet that's a bold move to type into your computer. Also knowing the writers in Torn they may very well have registered that domain just because they could. - Inject [2367935]
· 7 likes ·
"Be the change you want to see in the world" - sugarvalves [1963573] Committee
· 4 likes ·
FFS. So that $69 platinum subscription I paid for wasn't legit? I guess I'm not getting my special welcome gift either.
Did you clear your cache? Cookies? Uhm.......... The crumbs off your keyboard? Sorry this happened........ Interwebs digi spiders?
Part of the Torn only internet, probably for the best you didn't connect to it unless you want your email on 500 different phishing lists and your devices to have just as many viruses.
Game is actually unplayable, I'm going to cancel my non-existent subscription over this and send an angry email to support about such an egregious mistake. It's unacceptable and should be fixed NOW!
You forgot the /newvids part silly goose.
Knowing what is out there on the Internet that's a bold move to type into your computer.
Also knowing the writers in Torn they may very well have registered that domain just because they could.
nvm...
I thought it was rm c: -rf
(don't actually do this)
The most common reason for DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOM is that you typed the website URL in wrong.
Maybe try .net instead of .com
You forgot the "https://" in front of the website url.
Did you try running Windows Network Diagnostics?
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
Have you tried turning it off and on again, sir?
"Why it's great: 'Cryingchildren.com' is easy to remember."
What a wild line.
FFS. So that $69 platinum subscription I paid for wasn't legit? I guess I'm not getting my special welcome gift either.
Lmao someone should buy this and redirect it to the cry baby of torn and change it every month like the idiot.com website which pointed to Donald fascist Trump
OP is now probably on the FBI watchlist for trying that web link, lol.