As I was going through my Egg findings in my logs I remembered, my first Egg was a nice shiny Gold one.
Got me curious, was this the first gold egg found or did someone find one sooner?
12:29:54 - 07/04/23 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg
[image: media.discordapp.net]
No I haven't used it yet, It's in my display.
1st Golden Egg?
Started by Taxxon [882264] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- FlyAgaric [2605415]
· 2 likes ·
00:33:54 - 29/03/24 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg You use your Gold Easter Egg. Every aspect of your being is improved as the egg's golden touch transforms your physique. You gain x strength, x defense, x speed, and … - SimbaJack [2441977]
· 1 likes ·
22:42:49 - 11/04/23 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg I found mine 2 years ago. Trying hard not to use it... I think about it every day The real question is does it count towards the merit for using …
Use it.
09:53:15 - 07/04/23 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg
Already used it and praying for another
I get mine tomorrow
[image: media.discordapp.net]
Maybe I'm a bit slow this morning but how'd you manage to fine one before the event starts?
Look at time stamp.
2 years ago and 1 year ago
00:33:54 - 29/03/24 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg
You use your Gold Easter Egg.
Every aspect of your being is improved as the egg's golden touch transforms your physique.
You gain x strength, x defense, x speed, and x dexterity.
You now have x strength, x defense, x speed, 3x dexterity, and a booster cooldown of 05:59:35.
IMO, with uncapped stat gains in gym, better to use it sooner rather than save it, get the extra gym gains later from having the higher stats
It can't be traded so has no monetary value like SE's do
🍄
IMO, with uncapped stat gains in gym, better to use it sooner rather than save it, get the extra gym gains later from having the higher stats
noobs w/40 TBS:
well yer, there are limits, I had already used some SE's before this and 3 stats were well over 1b at the time
Thanks for pointing out that stats can be too small to use the egg
Since gym gains drop in terms of % the higher you get, the later you use em the better regardless of non-tradable.
At what point do you use it then? Tomorrow itll always be better than today until the the end time.
Would 50m and soft stat cap make sense to use it?
Aside from the two obvious joke answers...
When 'should' you ideally use one of these? Like what stat range should you have everything at?
It’s an SE. Use it when you would normally SE. Using it prior to that point is a massive waste.
I THINK SE is 2.5B or above. I dont have that for any stat, not even 3 stats assuming you leave one. If Oook finds a gold egg Ill be using it
I can't sell it!!!! So screw that golden egg, it would just sit there, taunting me.
I think when the best time to use the gold egg would be when at least 3 of your stats are in SE use range
Personally I think at least 50% of peeps that find one will save it and quit the game before ever using it, and that would be a waste
The Gold Egg is a freebie, use it once your stats are high enough that you yourself can justify that the extra gym gains afterwards with your higher stats you will gain are worth it
🍄
00:11:36 - 08/04/23 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg
Was my second egg to be picked up from the new easter event. Still just sitting in my display case waiting.
My bar is when 3 stats are reasonably in SE range. Everyone has their own style though.
05:40:33 - 08/04/23 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg
22:41:14 - 01/04/24 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg