12:36:26 - 10/04/23 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg
1st Golden Egg?
Started by Taxxon [882264] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
22:42:49 - 11/04/23 You picked up a Gold Easter Egg
I found mine 2 years ago.
Trying hard not to use it... I think about it every day
The real question is does it count towards the merit for using a stat enhancer
I got mine tomorrow, it's so nice and shiny, I love it
That makes perfect sense, makes a gold egg worth 1.35B
My first in the new system was also a gold I used mine tho.
I doubt it, but go ahead and try it ;)
I want your eggs
It does not count for the merit, no
Use it during a ranked war after your opponent spied your stats
More like 2.9b before it's more cost effective than FHC - at least - because FHC's have come down in value in recent years.
This is what my job points are for.
23:21:39 - 17/04/22 You exchanged your egg collection for a Gold Egg and 20 points
2022
10:47:40 - 26/08/24 You used a Gold Easter Egg gaining 4,000,576.00 strength, 2,713,318.00 defense, 3,454,973.00 speed, and 5,527,440.00 dexterity
can you find more than 1?
Ha HA! Thanks for the giving up your stats, now I know everything! A year of growth is simply a mathematical matter. Added to the targets list!
Good luck mate. Always enjoy a good fight