Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Large suitcase

Started by AmirMasoud [3662270] on in Graveyard.

17 replies · 273 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
24
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

AmirMasoud [3662270]

Hey there , 

Can someone give me a large suitcase ,sell it to me at a lower price, I really need this item so I can make money, thank you very much in advance ♥️🙏

AmirMasoud [3662270]

Hey there fren, can you give it for 10xanax??

I understand that the price will be lower than the market price, but I can trade it for this many Xanaxes right now.

AmirMasoud [3662270]

I know this is not the right thing to do, my friend, but when I look at my unpaid bills and the things I need to buy, I can't pay the full amount. I didn't beg you to give it to me for free. I announced that I could pay some of it if anyone wanted to do it. No begging, no forcing.

 

 

I apologize, my friend, if this topic of mine upset you.🙏🙏

PureInsanity [2685775]

Just fly for some plushie and flowers and sell them. You're in a PI so you are getting at least 15. Otherwise like Infantri said, sell a few losses to get there.

Leerie [3387354]

Everyone starts off slow bro.

 

Here's a guide to help you out.

 

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16085195  

AmirMasoud [3662270]

Hey hey hey, what's up guys? I just wanted to buy an item at the price I was looking for, why are you making such a fuss about nothing? 🤔🤔

AmirMasoud [3662270]

So thank buddy , yeap I know it , I just told I want a Suitcase with price of 10xanax ,  And someone was found who accepted the deal, in exchange for which I would sell all the items I acquired from my travels to him.

It's just a deal 🙄  I don't know if trading is a strange thing that everyone makes a fuss about?🙄

Beerstein [1322136]

Ched should make a new NPC that you can bribe to target people and the highest bribe target of the day wins...Dunno why I thought of that.