Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ACTIVITY STREAK

Started by HATIMOS [3101452] on in General Discussion.

16 replies · 220 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
HATIMOS [3101452]

Torn has become a part of my daily life, I love it so much that I haven’t missed a single day.

No matter how busy or tired I am, I always find time to log in, train, hustle, or just check what’s going on.

It’s more than just a game; it’s a routine, a challenge, and a community I’ve grown attached to.

Missing a day? NOT AN OPTION."

 

 

 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Just give it time. Once you've put 10 years into the game, your opinion on needing to login every single day will become less of a priority and more of an option.

HATIMOS [3101452]

I thought you would have a 2267-day activity streak, but you only have 1703. As for me, I'm 575 days old with 576 days of activity. So, you’ve missed so many days, and I haven’t. xD i'll get there one day 🥰✌️ 

booby [2245352]

nah you missed the point, that thread is tracking everyone who has an unbroken streak since they started tracking it. no one has higher than 1703 :p

HATIMOS [3101452]

oh i see , you're the record holder xD💪 , and thank you for Interacting with me , i really love Socializing with the OGs of torn 🙏❤️

booby [2245352]

im not, you're still not reading the thread lmao. there's a few thousand of us all tied with the same streak. every week a few drop off

SporkMonkey [2065017]

As one of the 2417 people holding the 1703 day activity streak, I can tell you that the statistic has only been tracked for 1703 days.

 

That's the highest official streak anyone has.

 

By the time you're at 1703, I'll be at 2832.

Avery [2765920]

That thread is the one reason I wish id found Torn sooner. Dont even care about the prize pool, just wanna join in on the fun :(

lockup [3300790]

Just today, someone sent me 3 Goose Juice, three!, for entering ONE race.

 

Torn! You can’t beat it. 

Hopslam [795412]

You all could start a separate list for those who go over 500 days or 1000 days or whatever, and make the list only for those whose age match active streak and best active streak. So like for all those who started after the streak stat began, and for those who haven’t missed a day. I’m sure the data/api guys and gals out there can whip something up