Since all the easter eggs do not have market values how much would i be able to sell my rare easter eggs for like the golden easter egg or black easter egg.
Or could I just sell it for whatever value I want
Started by RavenXpee [2310773] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Since all the easter eggs do not have market values how much would i be able to sell my rare easter eggs for like the golden easter egg or black easter egg.
Or could I just sell it for whatever value I want
You cant sell easter eggs.
You can sell it by honor code. The person sends you the money and you send the Easter Eggs. The Gold or Black eggs run about 9.5 mil.
I have one left, Blue Easter Egg. Selling it for $5 mil. Anyone interested?
Damn. My bad, I guess you can't anymore. Must have changed it. Use to box it and able to send. 🤔
Lol there's no way gold's would be worth less than 500m given it's 4 SEs for the booster cost of 1
Eggs were only tradable back before they changed them to the colours, the "backdoors" people found were scams on that first year (Horse heads/SEDs - you can disguise them as books too which are also unreadable!)
A 68 days account talking about a time, long ago, when eggs were tradable... odd innit?