Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favorite high snacks

Started by TheLazyWolf [2691990] on in Food & Cooking.

8 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
TheLazyWolf [2691990]

After reading thread after thread about getting scammed, buy mugging, why XYZ is bad. Some of us just want to use the weekend to indulge and not deal with work for a couple days. What is everyone's favorite munchies snack?

 

Mine are in no particular order: 

Nutty buddies

Those cinnamon streusel coffee cake things

Hi chews

Frosted mini wheats

Crunch berries

 

If not one to partake, that's cool too. What's your favorite snack anyway?

 

Happy weekend!

Glitta_Broomy [3791970]

Hichews are so good!

 

When I'm high I'll chow down on really anything, but my favorites are Fritos, fruit, pizza rolls, anything sour, and those ice cream drumsticks. 

 

I hope you have a good weekend!

VampRaz [2677965]

I remember back in the day when i was high with my pals, i snuck an entire rotisserie chicken into the movie theater in my coat pocket