Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tornpal

Started by Str1ngerBell [2892280] on in Tools & Userscripts.

17 replies · 536 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Viciously_Grim [2752611] ×2

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

Market endpoints are all down for now. Rest of the site remains functional. So bazaars are invisible currently which is what OP is referring to. 

HeyItzWerty [3626448]

Faction started their chain this morning, and now about 5 hours later I come back to redo chain and the site is now fully shut down. I noticed the downtime last week that lasted like a day, unfortunate as it seems perm now. Was using the FF tool and was hoping to get into the premium service but it was always full. Assuming that's what caused it to get shut down?

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

It's down for good.

 

This includes all services running off Torn Pal data.

 

There is no alternative to the bazaar search tool. (Not at that rate of calls at least)

 

Battle Stat Predictor is the only alternative I'm aware of for FF Scouter. It is a paid service.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

For now. There is a new tool in development, which may or may not go into production at some point to be determined.

 

I have gotten 4 trades since I ate dinner. 🫠 So I guess that's what I'll be doing now.

tiksan [2383326]

TSC has a pretty well-rounded userscript and is integrated into TPDA. I haven't put much effort into a userscript so the userscript for Tornium is pretty barebones compared to others (although it is OSS so someone could update it if they want to).

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Oh that reminds me Torn PDA will show Fair Fight once you've attacked someone, in your chain list. It has a bare bones start estimate from Torn Stats on profile pages. Nothing like the arrows or colored boxes from FF Scouter and BSP, respectively though.

Kotz [2869513]

I'm already missing tornpal. I liked FF scouter and have shopped the bazaars for the first time since they got chedded.