Ohadik, I looked through the API endpoints Torn extends... Uh... It misses player search. Maybe for a reason? Idk, to me it makes no sense. I'm tired using in-game search. It sucks. I would prefer to get is via API using my donator's criteria and then I would query all the players separately getting their stats and then filtering.
BypXByp, I'm looking for targets. Currently what I do (as a greenleaf) is look for greenleaves donators who have NW over 25mil and no defends. Internal Torn search is primitive. Basically just allowing me to define a level and time in game. Then torn tools kick in and filter that for me, selecting donators/level again, but that's essentially it, then I go manually open every profile and check their nw and defenses. That's productive, but mega annoying. And it's obviously something a human being shouldn't do. It should be trivial to script. My suspicion is that torn tools didn't add those filters cuz Torn's backend doesn't return full info on players found in the search result response. Most likely. For sure. Anyhow, that's my conundrum.
Flare,
Depending on what your looking for theres a few players who offer player searching tools:
https://tornium.com/stats
is a good one for creating battle stat and chain lists and its free of charge
For more indepth stats ive personally used:
https://tornpal.com/dashboard
it has both a faction recruiter and company recruitment tool however both of them are paid. For free though it does provide a profile view with a quick list of useful stats:
https://tornpal.com/profile/2195157
Maybe something there will be able to help me. Thanks I'll check those out!
Silentangel, I'm aware of torn tools. That helps. But I wanna automate using its info.