Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

We need bags!!!!!

Started by Amadriel [3674209] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Amadriel [3674209]

OK-so I have been a resident of Torn for about a month and a half now and there is one thing that I find myself regularly saying I would love to have access to to increase my quality of life here. That thing is inventory organizing bags. It would be extremely helpful to have duffel bags or backpacks that different categories of items could be organized into. 

Amadriel [3674209]

Yeah-I'm using that but I'm thinking more of like a bag that we could put all of the criminal tools in so they are on us when we need them. You can't access Display case items without moving them back to inventory.

JackKelly [2271177]

Then just leave them in your inventory and they get used automatically. You never even have to see them. 

 

Pretend your inventory is a magical bag. It has a 100k limit, goes with you everywhere and takes up no space.