Stock is 60 embargos. I can apply them around the clock or whenever you would like. Standard rate of 4m each.
Update, stock is 29. Selling out too quick so I'll be taking a break. Price is 5m each for now if you still want to buy.
60 embargos
Started by cats [2155267] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Bump, 58 in stock
Bump, 44 in stock
Stock update: 40 in stock
Update, stock is 29. Selling out too quick so I'll be taking a break. Price is 5m each for now if you still want to buy.