I use torn pda primarily, and can’t open multiple tabs. I have a script that lets me predict battle stats, but is there any that can highlight people I’ve chosen are within my reach? For example, if I go to someone’s faction page, I can see either a symbol or a different highlight on people I’ve selected to be within my range. Makes it easier on pda so to not have multiple long tabs and make it easier to use.
War tracker script
Started by MrDre [2767929] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I just sort by level, look at their rank, and remember them from there. Keep tabs open on them.
Add them to your targets?
Mentions: [Script] BSP - Battle Stats Predictor
You use torn pda. You can add the faction to your war stake out tab & hide everyone out of your stat range.
Or ff scouter, torn you central or bsp (above).