$1 $1 $1 $1 $1 $1
DROP BUY MAYBEY THE DOLLAT ITEM IS UNLOCKED JUST FOR YOU
WATCH OUT FOR FLASH DEALS ANYWHERE FROM 2X YOUR $ TO 100X YOUR $
HPE ALL IS WELL GOOD LUCH AND THANK YOU
https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php#/
P.S. ASK ABOUT MYSTERY PARCELS
Started by kevdadon [3688974] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
$1 $1 $1 $1 $1 $1
DROP BUY MAYBEY THE DOLLAT ITEM IS UNLOCKED JUST FOR YOU
WATCH OUT FOR FLASH DEALS ANYWHERE FROM 2X YOUR $ TO 100X YOUR $
HPE ALL IS WELL GOOD LUCH AND THANK YOU
https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php#/
P.S. ASK ABOUT MYSTERY PARCELS
Mystery parcel was worth it! Always a gamble, and enjoyable. Thank you!
16:37:43 - 26/05/25 kevdadon sent a Birthday Present to you with the message: mystery parcel have fun
Decided to treat myself to a lil mystery box worth 10m. Was absolutely expecting a scam and for him to not send anything but to my surprise I was sent a small present (16:21:06 - 26/05/25 kevdadon sent a Birthday Present to you with the message: hope you enjoy).from the contents raw value I had a small loss so I’m not to mad, however, one of the items was a spicy pack of drugs which hit some xan so I ended up making profit. Would buy again since I love a lil bit of gambling and would recommend.
I made a bit of a loss but it was a fun and quick way to gamble, might get some more another time :)
"f**k it we ball" I'm very pleased with what I got. Thanks!!
20:45:52 - 26/05/25 You opened a Present containing 1x Bandana, 1x Disposable Mask, 1x Jacket, 1x Pantyhose, 1x Peplum Top, 1x Skirt, 1x Speedo, 1x Yoga Pants, 1x Chocolate Egg, 1x Ipecac Syrup