So, last night I sold a Lawyer's business card and immediately got attacked afterward. For some reason, this morning, I didn't get my money-I only had the 600$ I went to sleep with. It doesn't say that I was mugged, and even if I was I'd still have SOME of the money. The LBC I sold isn't in my inventory or my listings anymore, either. Can someone explain this to me? How can I get my money back?
Ghost Money
Started by Francisco_LJ [3718943] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Nothing in this log showing it coming and going?
You purchased a bunch of items after selling the Lawyer's Business Card. All of your money is accounted for.
Thanks!
I must've forgotten lmao
It was probably at like 11am my time
sorry :(