Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Phone bug

Started by lil_chopper [3427511] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
lil_chopper [3427511]

I can't see my hot bar for crimes city or anything I can only see the home page I'm on phone but ive tried everything it doesn't wanna work for me

Device: HUAWEI VOG-L04 Android: 10 App version: 2.2.41

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try clearing your cache from the App settings and see if it resolves the issue?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!