Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Decipher the code, win $25m

Started by Warriordud [3177526] on in Fun & Games.

49 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
50
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Warriordud [3177526]

Edit: Someone has solved it and has been sent the money!

If you still want to solve it for fun, go ahead, if you want to know the answer, you can find it here.

 

 

I saw someone else make a post with an encoded message with the price as 2 xanax. I have no idea what the answer is, but I decided to make my own as well, with a somewhat less shitty prize of $25m. I will also be giving out $5m to the first people to figure out part of the cipher and post it here, so if you think you're making progress, post here and if you get some cash from me you'll know you're getting closer! 

 

 

FRVkFHRjFHVtFRVkFRRkFRVtFRVkFRRkFRRtFRVkFHRkFHVtFRVkFHRjFRVtFRVkFRVjFRRtFRVkFRVjFHRtFRVkFHRjFRRtFRRkFRRjFRRtFRVkFRVjFHVtFRRkFRRjFRRtFRVkFHRjFRVtFRVkFRVjFRRtFRVkFHRkFRVtFRRkFRRjFRRtFRVkFRVkFRVtFRVkFHVjFRVtFRVkFRRkFRRtFRVkFRRkFRRtFRVkFHRkFRVtFRVkFRVjFRRtFRRkFRRjFRRtFRVkFHRkFHRtFRVkFRVjFRR

Mentions: Decipher the code, win $25m

Salfatore [2976745]

Is the anwer Congratulations?

 

Like, you used a Polybius square cipher.

 

At least i hope so and don't look like an idiot.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Is the full thing a message or just one part of it? Bc putting this into a decoder I get a bunch of gibberish and one readable word that starts with c and ends with m and has a u in the middle 👀🚨