Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stacking Points

Started by BardiTheCrow [3040522] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Lantian [3029152]

There are many players with a shit ton of points.

 

It can be a good long term investment if you can sell high when a new feature that needs points is added.

(Happened a couple times the last year - keepsakes, updated point market)

 

And can be a bad investment when points crash.

(Also happened at least once recently. Removal of ability to sell points at pawn shop)

 

Most players will usually have a few k points to use for refills and will buy more when running low.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Every year I buy enough points to last me another full year. I got burned pretty hard when the point market flopped but it's really a non issue. Things change all the time in this game and items shoot up or rapidly decrease in value all the time. You'll have your wins and losses, it's nothing to dwell over though. 

 

When I bought the points, I bought them to use them. I still get to use them so I'm fine.