If I leave my faction, do they get to keep the money that I have stored in it. Because my faction leader is avoiding giving me my half billion dollars, and I have another faction to join, and I want to do it soon.
Please answer
Started by AvgAgent [3601188] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
If I leave my faction, do they get to keep the money that I have stored in it. Because my faction leader is avoiding giving me my half billion dollars, and I have another faction to join, and I want to do it soon.
Please answer
There is nothing in the game mechanics or rules that make that money actually yours. By leaving money in a faction vault, you are trusting the faction leadership.
Your only options that I see are:
This type of situation is why I never leave money in faction vault beyond a few days. Sorry this has happened to you. It sucks.
Are there any other leaders with vault access?
Just ask for your money from them if possible.
Otherwise it's what was said above.
Faction Leader was nice enough to give it all back to me, thanks for the answers though
Just store it in stocks, don't trust the next faction you're in because you just joined another noob trap/farm and they're the most likely to just keep it.
The poor noob, is stuck in a cycle