for the past 10 minutes am waiting for the race to start...
goes down to 50 seconds and back to 2 minutes. Does the same thing, torntools off / on or on mobile as well.. See vid:
https://gyazo.com/1845b3b69cb546f086793b7a3f1d6174
Started by Tsume [195620] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
for the past 10 minutes am waiting for the race to start...
goes down to 50 seconds and back to 2 minutes. Does the same thing, torntools off / on or on mobile as well.. See vid:
https://gyazo.com/1845b3b69cb546f086793b7a3f1d6174
Yeah, same here too!
The devs are checking this already.
Thanks!
Snap 🫰 stone park currently looping at 58 seconds
19:35 - 16/06/25 torn time
Everyone gets bonus 10X race skill today, right?
Same
18:24:40 - 16/06/25 You joined a custom race named exp races on Speedway with your Veloria LFA
No finishing event for the race above and also stuck in starting loop for this one
19:17:31 - 16/06/25 You joined a custom race named Gooner_Steve's MAXX XP on Speedway with your Veloria LFA
Another with this issue
My race ended, everyone finished, I can fly, but says I'm still racing. I have not received the event saying the race is over. Green race icon saying I am currently racing .
Refreshed and closed, I'll try deleting the cookies and what not.
Speedway - 18 laps - Race will Start in 1 minute, 33 seconds
Speedway - 18 laps - Race will Start in 1 minute, 44 seconds
hmm time is up and down but never gets going
Same issue here.
Same here.
Its linked to ocs not initiating too, several bugs in one
Same, see attached video [image: i.imgur.com]
Also, is restocking bu**ered too because i have been waiting for Sally's to restock for over an hour now...?
Missing out on all my TTT racing points! Hope we’re back up and running (racing) soon 🤞
This is happening to me as well, god speed.
me too
Mee to
Happened to me a few days ago left raceway for a bit …went back and worked fine
Same issues. On the Docks race track currently.
Countdown to the race starting gets down to 50 seconds then jumps up to 1m 50 seconds.
Edit:
Update. I received an event that my race has completed, however, I still cannot travel because it says I am still in a race. Smh.