Is there a reason why it unequips my Capri pants every time I equip my combat pants? Like I don't understand why you can equip some clothing over you armor and not others? maybe id actually put money into my clothing if I knew I'd be able to wear it..
Capri Pants?!
Started by FILFY [2377561] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SeaLion [250755]
· 11 likes ·
Each piece of clothing has a layer like 1-6 or something. Cannot share the slot. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16319467&b=0&a=0 Check this out and try different outfits. If dressing dolls is a big part of your game play there are games specifically to dress … - SWFS [3500613]
· 9 likes ·
RW is termed or not in those games?
Each piece of clothing has a layer like 1-6 or something. Cannot share the slot.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16319467&b=0&a=0
Check this out and try different outfits.
If dressing dolls is a big part of your game play there are games specifically to dress avatars too.
You can wear all the little capris you want in these games!
RW is termed or not in those games?
I knew I was playing the wrong game.
just wear panties
why use pants, go nude so you can make your enemies afraid with your unga bunga
Bc bermudas are cooler
...Yeah idk either
I think it's just because clothing layers are difficult to code with respect to clipping issues.
Moved to Q&A
Some clothing covers armor and some doesn't. I have a denim hat, jacket and ripped jeans and those cover head to legs armor.
If you're a shoe person, idk if shoes cover boots. I bought a ton of rare shoes cuz I love shoes and wanted a cool look, but every cute shoe and boot I equipped looked stupid since the feet point forward (instead of say, one foot pointing out to show off a shoe). So the high fashion boots (knee high ones) made me look like I had horse legs and hooves. I was so mad lol. Ended up selling all the rare shoes to a vetted trader.