Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Notorious players?

Started by shaine [2854121] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
shaine [2854121]

Hello,

 

I was just wondering if there are any really know players here in torn, if so can anyone drop names. If not, I understand, its cool.

Joharomi [3797074]

I sold Baldr a parachute I found 2 weeks after starting torn and enjoyed his guides. Totally gonna buy his keepsake one day.