I am here at 110 nnb completed the last of available crimes and made some attacks
110 NNB
Started by ForkingPawn [1437753] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 44
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
Noce work - i don't know what the f**k is up with mine but I've been on 90 nnb for 170 days now
Congrats!
Big milestone, congrats!
Seriously impressive! Have you been going all in on the alcohol or are you just using natural nerve?
Oh nice, always good to get a new increase to the max nerve.
i've been stuck at 85 for the same amount, don't feel too bad
I have drank a few kegs lol, thanks
Iv'e been making attacks, it seemed to help
Wow, congrats! That's truly something!
Damn. I’ve been stuck on 50 NNB for literally 5500 successful warehouse arsons worth, with CE merits and education. Idk what’s up with it.
Switch to crimes 2.0 and watch that nnb fly up
But I’ll miss hacking so much 😔. It’s like 6-8m a day for just being old
your activity is 39 days, mine is 460 days
Oh I definitely was not the most active torn player, lol. I took almost a decade off. I think that 39 days is just the time since I came back. I’ve been here almost 20 years, but was.. in hiding.. for half 🤣
Way to go ForkingPawn!